REVIEW (30 Minutes)
Use the questions below to review what was learned and discussed from your last meeting and how each person lived it out as a means of accountability.
- Review what you learned last week and how you put it into practice. Who did you share it with?
- What are you thankful for?
- Break up into groups of 3-4 and pray for each other by answering the following question. What is the biggest challenge you are facing today?
LEARN (40 Minutes)
- Read – Have one person read the passage as people follow along in their Bibles.
- Re-Read – Have a different person read the passage as people listen without following along in the Bibles (encourage people to close their eyes)
- Re-Tell – Have a different person re-tell the passage in their own words. Other group members can add in details that might have been left out.
- Respond – Have the group answer/discuss the following questions...
- What does this passage tell us about God, Jesus, or His plan?
- What does this passage tell us about people?
DO (20 Minutes)
- Since this passage is God’s Word, how will you respond this week to what you have learned? Complete the following statement, “This week I will…”
- With whom are you going to share what you have learned this week?
Closing Prayer: Pray for courage to obey and share what everyone has learned from God’s Word.
Creation to Christ
- God Creates – Genesis 1:1-25
- God Creates Man and Woman – Genesis 2:4-24
- Man and Woman Eat the Fruit – Genesis 3:1-13
- God’s Curses – Genesis 3:14-24
- God Regrets His Creation – Genesis 6:5-8
- God Saves Noah and His Family – Genesis 6:9-8:14
- God’s Covenant with Noah – Genesis 8:15-9:17
- God’s Covenant with Abram – Genesis 12:1-8, 15:1-6, 17:1-7
- Abraham Gives His Son as an Offering – Genesis 22:1-19
- God Spares His People – Exodus 12:1-28
- The Commands of God – Exodus 20:1-21
- The Sin Offering – Leviticus 4:1-35
- God’s Righteous Servant – Isaiah 53
- Jesus is Born – Luke 1:26-38, 2:1-20
- Jesus is Baptized – Matthew 3; John 1:29-34
- Jesus is Tested – Matthew 4:1-11
- Jesus and the Religious Leader – John 3:1-21
- Jesus and the Samaritan Woman – John 4:1-26, 39-42
- Jesus and the Paralyzed Man – Luke 5:17-26
- Jesus Calms the Storm – Mark 4:35-41
- Jesus and the Man with Evil Spirits – Mark 5:1-20
- Jesus Raises a Man from the Dead – John 11:1-44
- Jesus Talks about His Betrayal and the Covenant – Matthew 26:17-30
- Jesus is Betrayed and Faces Trial – John 18:1-19:16
- Jesus is Crucified – Luke 23:32-56
- Jesus is Resurrected – Luke 24:1-35
- Jesus Appears to the Disciples and Ascends to Heaven – Luke 24:36-53
- Enter into the Kingdom God – John 3:1-21